Happy Saturday, Friends! I wanted to share a tag that I designed for my Pinner’s Conference gift bags. Since my display is a “Cowgirl Birthday,” I thought I’d make a little gift tag to compliment the theme. Since I am making 100 of these little bags, I needed to keep it simple. Everything is Fun Stampers Journey (FSJ), of course. You can click on individual product links in the list below to go to my store where each item is available to purchase.
- Oatmeal Cookie card stock cut to 2 3/4″ x 4″
- Dark Roast card stock cut to 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Mommy’s Pony is an ATS (Artist Trading Stamp) image which is stamped with a Black Licorice ink pad
- Mother Nature Pan Pastels are added for quick blushes of color to the sky, grass, and around the edges of the top layer of card stock
- Gold Silk is flicked to add shimmery dots for interest then the cardstock layers are glued together
- Black Licorice Journey Twine is threaded through a tiny punched hole and tied into a bow.
Easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy! Questions? Feel free to contact me for help. Enjoy!