What is Inking Idaho on the Road?
It is the biggest stamp camp in the state of Idaho!
WHEN: April 20th and 21st
TIME: Friday, April 20th 6:30-9:30 pm
Saturday, April 21st 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
WHERE: The Pursuit
6151 N Discovery Place (Near the west YMCA)
Boise, ID 83713
Deadline to register is April 6th or sooner if it fills up.
We sold out quick last year so don’t delay!
Saturday $50 Friday evening $20 Box Lunch $10
Schedule of events
Saturday, April 21st 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
9am Doors Open for check in, swapping and displays
- We have a lot of beautiful displays for you, so bring your camera!
- Open swapping – no theme. Make full cards or card fronts and swap them with others for fun and creative ideas!
9:30 am Main Stage – Demonstrator Presentations (1/2 hour earlier from last year!)
- You will enjoying live presentations showing techniques, products and creativity while relaxing in the auditorium!
Noon – 1 pm Lunch
- You can preorder a Deli George boxed lunch with your registration in the drop down menu. Your choice of ham or turkey sandwich both served on a French Roll with mayo and mustard on the side. Box lunch includes a bag of chips, a cookie and your choice of a Pepsi product soda or water.
- Go out for a quick bite
- Bring your own lunch and stay at the venue
1 pm – 4 pm Make-n-Take Magic
- We have some pretty dang awesome projects for you to stamp and create at your own pace! You will receive all project materials, instructions, a souvenir tote bag a prize patrol gift, snacks, bottled water and a chance to win a raffle prize.
- Be sure to get your tickets for our Raffle Bar – There will be a few amazing products and projects to choose from. 6 tickets for just $5
- A pretty cool self-serve snack bar.
- Prize Patrol every hour!
Cost for the event is $50. You must register to attend; no walk-ins.
Friday, April 20th 6:30-9:30 pm
6 pm Door Open for check in
6:30 pm Friday night class is an extra special stamping opportunity for EVERYONE! Exclusive projects will be designed for you to complete during the 3 hour class. Consider it a warm up for Saturday!
Cost for the evening is $20. You must register to attend; no walk-ins.
What Should I Bring To The Event?
- Basic stamping supplies – scissors, crease tool, adhesive (I strongly suggest you bring a liquid craft glue and a tape runner style adhesive). A paper cutter if you have a portable one, no desk top hatchet cutters please. You will also need a clear block to mount your stamps on – FSJ size ‘E’ or something about 2-3/4″ x 2-1/2″. There is an option to order items in the drop down menu.
- Catalog – catalogs available if you do not have one.
- Swaps if you want to swap with others. Card fronts or whole completed cards, open swap – no theme, anything you want. Please have your swaps complete when you arrive. There will not be time to complete them the day of the event.
- Sack lunch if you are not ordering a boxed lunch or going out
- Water bottles will be provided. Other drinks are welcome, but must have a lid.
- A light sweater, we try to keep it cool with that many bodies in one room.
Due to the special nature in prepping for this event, once you register, no refunds will be granted.